Sunday, December 15, 2013

I can just imagine sitting in a corner of the library with my nose buried in a book while wearing this outfit...?

Summer clothes
Summer clothes

Download whole gallery
I can just imagine sitting in a corner of the library with my nose buried in a book while wearing this outfit...?
I can just imagine sitting in a corner of the library with my nose buried in a book while wearing this outfit...?

Download whole gallery
Forced Perspective... Must try next time I am at the Beach.
Forced Perspective... Must try next time I am at the Beach.

Download whole gallery
need that sweater
need that sweater

Download whole gallery
winter clothes N. Dakota/Montana- Can't wait for winter clothes! :D
winter clothes N. Dakota/Montana- Can't wait for winter clothes! :D

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment